Atlanta, GA, September 18, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Home Buyer Workshop
Thinking of buying a home? Attend this free home buying workshop to learn the steps to finding, financing and purchasing a home.
First time home buyes can discover what to expect throughout the entire home buying process and how to get started. The goal is to help home buyers be more informed so they can find the home they want, at the best deal, and it’s a smooth transaction.
First time home buyers are urged to visit www.NorthMetroMLS.com/FREE_Seminar for more details.
• Getting the most out of working with your REALTOR®
• How much of a home can home buyers afford to purchase
• Qualifying for the new $8,000 tax credit for first time home buyers
• Fees, credit scores, budgeting and current market conditions
• Home owners insurance – what’s required to protect your investment
• The real estate closing process
Saturday, September 19
10am – 12pm
5775-D Glenridge Drive
Building E, Room E-1
Atlanta, GA 30328