Didsbury, United Kingdom, September 17, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Investment Property & Property Investing - Is there an Holy Grail?
"Property Investment is Probably one of the best mid-long term investment vehicles" states Damian Qualter managing director of www.BuyProperty4Less.com one of the UK's leading property Investment companies. "Although there are risks for the novice investor."
"Until recently Property Investment was only for the upper classes. Now we have a broad spectrum of investors ranging from Bus Conductors to Chairmen of top PLC's. They are all looking to get involved in Property Investment and especially Off plan Property which in the popular press has received much attention - not all good. It is often the ill-informed purchasers who pay over the odds for properties in areas with either little or no prospects for growth or poor rental demand. If either of these is not in place the investor could loose his shirt"
Asked what pitfalls can be avoided Damian Qualter replies "BuyProperty4Less have always had their clients welfare and investment criteria as being our No.1 priority. We would not offer any investor any product that we would not be happy to invest in ourselves"
Damian Qualter seems to have the Midas touch when it comes to investing in property having built up a residential Property Investment portfolio of over £5.5m in less than 3 years.
When asked what are the 7 secrets to Property Investment Success Damian Qualter states the following:-
1. Choose the right area - get this wrong and your onto a bum deal
2. Is there a good rental demand in the area - are there suitable tenants in he area looking for this type of property?
3. Are the properties all being sold to investors? - Then there could be stiff competition!
4. Is the property in an up and coming "Hot Spot" - If you choose wisely you can make great gains here
5. Are transport links about to be upgraded/improved nearby
6. Check the asking price has been independently valued - all BuyProperty4Less valuations are RICs certified
7. Would you live there yourself - don't get emotionally involved with the property - do the sums add up? Can the rental payments cover all mortgage payments PLUS ongoing maintenance and management fees
"Investment Property still works if you do the sums. Off Plan Property is still the best way to start out investing in property I believe" Damian Qualter concludes.
For further information on Property Investment and Off plan Property
Tel:08450 637 638
Fax:08450 638 639