Houston, TX, September 20, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Dr. Amir Rassoli, a premier liposuction surgeon in Houston, Texas, periodically offers complimentary Lunch & Learn gatherings at his uptown Houston facility. The purpose of these events is to introduce those with an interest in aesthetic procedures to the services offered by The Center for Beautiful Bodies in a comfortable, relaxed environment. Participants will learn about Ultrasonic Liposuction and have the opportunity to ask questions about any of the services offered at the Center. There is no obligation and the lunch is offered compliments of Dr. Rassoli and his staff. Bring your questions.
Ultrasonic Liposuction Quick Facts
- First, a mixture of anesthetic, salt water, and epinephrine, called tumescent fluid, is injected into the area selected for treatment.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction then uses sound waves, transmitted through a small tube called a cannula, to “melt” or "liquefy" fat deposits.
- Once the fat liquefies, it combines with the tumescent fluid and makes removal easier.
- Areas of the body with dense fat deposits can be treated with ultrasonic liposuction.
- Ultrasonic liposuction also tightens the skin during the process.
Vaser Liposelection utilizes 3rd generation ultrasound technology and offers skilled surgeons a state of the art tool to help precisely sculpt all areas of the body.
Sign Up Today
Space is still available for the Lunch & Learn on September 30th, but to learn more about Ultrasonic Liposuction, please RSVP soon on their website to reserve your spot.
Lunch & Learn events are scheduled throughout the year at The Center for Beautiful Bodies, so if you are interested but can't make the event scheduled for the 30th, check the Events page of our website for additional scheduled lunches.
Would you rather learn about Ultrasonic Liposuction in a more private setting? Dr. Rassoli also offers private consultations to assist patients in learning about Ultrasonic Liposuction and other procedures available at The Center for Beautiful Bodies. Schedule your private consultation on our website at centerforbeautifulbodies.com now.