Concord, MA, October 05, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Bank salespeople struggle daily with making first calls on prospects, and they don’t have to. Bank consulting and training specialist, Clarity Advantage, says there are three keys to successful bank prospecting:
1. Preparing to propose an appointment to a prospect – setting a premise for the conversation which will serve both the salesperson and the prospect well.
2. Preparing for the first conversation – developing the perspective needed to establish the salesperson’s credibility and earn the opportunity for additional conversation.
3. Leading the first call – whether the salesperson has 15 minutes or 30 minutes, making the best use of the time available in order to “wow” the prospect and earn a return visit.
Bank Sales Specialist and President of Clarity Advantage Nick Miller will explore each of these keys in greater depth during a one-hour, complimentary webinar on Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 12:00 PM ET. Entitled “First Calls On Prospects,” the webinar will provide bank salespeople who are meeting with owner-managed, owner-led companies with annual sales from $500,000 to $20 million with techniques to:
· Generate higher levels of prospect interest and trust
· Articulate their personal and their bank’s strengths for a particular prospect
· Engage prospects to continue discussions beyond the initial meeting
For more information and to register for the webinar, visit http://www.eventspan.com/event/2009-11-19-first-calls-on-prospects.
In addition to the webinar, Miller offers an eBook on the subject of bank prospecting in which he reveals 66 proven techniques to beat the odds. Three free chapters of “Winning At Prospecting” are available for download at:
Other webinars in the Clarity Advantage Fall Series include:
· “Talking Cash Management with Small Businesses” on October 15, 2009 at 12:00 PM ET
· “The Value of Coaching and Coaching to Get the Value” on December 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM ET
About Clarity Advantage: Clarity Advantage helps banks generate more profitable relationships faster with small and medium-sized companies, their owners, and employees. Clarity consulting, communications, sales tools and training help banks recruit and deploy sales team members, choose their best business and consumer prospects and clients, then approach, engage, sell, expand, and retain relationships. Clarity also assists banks with consumer sales and cash management sales. Clarity clients have posted increases in household penetration, cross-sells, deposit volume, and loan volume. www.clarityadvantage.com
Karen Tunks, Clarity Advantage