Woodland Hills, CA, October 08, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Green Edge Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP wireless temperature monitoring and food safety solutions, state-of-the-art affordable hardware products, software and communication platforms presents the FreshLoc HACCP wireless temperature monitoring system and its Web Based Rugged HACCP Hand Held PDA Inspection Systems for School Foodservices at the Colorado CSNA 2009 Conference and Exhibition in Colorado Springs, Colorado, October 9-10, 2009.
FreshLoc is the market leader in wireless temperature and HACCP monitoring for school food services, Healthcare, food production and delivery and Hospitality.
An advanced dashboard allows the monitoring of the entire district from a single, easily operated screen. The dashboard can be organized by location, type of equipment or both. With a single click one can review in depth any alert and its actual status, reconfigure any sensor or group of sensors, and generate any report and much more.
All the important data is constantly automatically updated and presented on the dashboard, and in particular, any active alert and information that needs immediate attention is displayed and can be review in detail through a single click. This data is available 24/7 from any location, in the convenience of the home, work, and while on vacation and on the road.
Web-Based Rugged HACCP Hand Held PDA Inspection System monitors a wide variety of food safety and restaurant-sanitation items (SOP) via a digital checklist on an Internet-connected PDA device. All the data and reporting are available in real time, all the time.
Highlights of the Rugged HACCP Hand Held PDA:
• Inputs temperature probe data directly into the PDA
• Ensures checkpoints are actually visited through audit reports.
• Promps with corrective actions whenever a critical limit is exceeded.
• Manages multi-step processes such as cooling.
• Makes reports instantly available via web-browser.
• Ensure critical food handling procedures are followed via automated checklists, action prompts, and audit trails.
• Streamline regulatory, reporting with paperless data capture.
• Stay on top of the latest safety procedures with centralized configuration and automatic change distribution.
• Improve awareness of food safety with instant alerts and enterprise reports.
• Simpllift support with centralized configuration tool and easy-to-use hardware and software solution.
To get additional information on the HACCP Wireless Temperature Monitoring Systems for Food Services and the Web-Based Rugged HACCP Hand Held PDA Inspection System or to set up a meeting and demonstration at the Colorado CSNA 2009 Conference and Exhibition in Colorado Springs, Colorado, October 9-10, 2009, please contact Green Edge Systems, Inc. at 855-463-6473 or at email@example.com.