East Wenatchee, WA, October 25, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Introducing Paine Electronics new Digital True Pressure Series. Microprocessor based pressure and temperature measurement, the Digital True Pressure Series incorporates Paine’s proprietary sensor technology with innovative sensor design to produce the next generation of high pressure and high temperature transducers. True - Digital - Pressure and Temperature Output!
The Digital True Pressure Series is designed for pressure ranges of 0-5,000 to 0-30,000 PSIA and temperature measurement from -40°F to +302°F (-40°C to +150°C). With the added benefit of its small size, true pressure and temperature measurements and the ability to perform in highly corrosive environments, the new Digital True Pressure Series is just what Design Engineers have needed for years.
Digital True Pressure Output: Regardless of temperature.
· Memory Based User Access: (Instantaneous Temperature Values, Manufacturer, Serial Number, Model Number, Full Scale Pressure, Calibrated Units, Original Calibration Date, Last Calibration Date)
· Programmable Temperature Output: °K, °F or °C.
· Digital Pressure & Temperature Output: With end user requests or programmed timing. RS-232, RS-485, I2C (Inter-IC) or SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface).
· Request digital formats in TEXT, ASCII or HEX.
· All welded Inconel ®™ Construction.
About Paine Electronics, LLC: Since 1951, Paine Electronics has manufactured highly accurate, state-of-the-art custom pressure transducers, transmitters and temperature sensors for some of the most vital technologies in the world. Our advanced proprietary sensor technology, manufacturing techniques and in-house hybrid microcircuit manufacturing capabilities has made Paine Electronics' instrumentation the preferred choice for customers with requirements in the toughest applications.
For more information, please visit their Standard Transducer page for the latest information, datasheets and models.
Paine Electronics, “Pressure Instrumentation for the Toughest Applications”
Paine Electronics, LLC
5545 Nelpar Drive, East Wenatchee WA 98802
Tel: (509) 881-2100 | Fax: (509) 881-2155
Contact Paine Electronics or your authorized Paine Electronics representative for more standard configurations or options. All specifications are subject to change or modification without notice.