London, United Kingdom, October 30, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- On her wedding day, a bride should look like herself but at her most beautiful. Her makeup should enhance her natural beauty, be long-lasting, tear-proof, kiss-proof, and look amazing in photographs. It should also be timeless, so that when a bride looks at her wedding photographs ten years after the event she feels as happy with the way she looks as she did on the day.
Here are 10 top tips to bear in mind for the day:
1. It’s advisable not to try out anything too radical.
2. If you are having your make up done professionally, make sure you have a trial before the wedding day.
3. Use waterproof mascara, as no doubt there will be tears.
4. Remember to bring your lipstick with you on the day for touch-ups.
5. Avoid using light reflecting products, as this will not photograph well.
6. Use a foundation that matches your skin tone perfectly – match your foundation perfectly by applying it to your jaw line.
7. Apply powder after foundation to set it for long-lasting wear.
8. Use concealer to hide dark circles under your eyes and hide blemishes.
9. Ensure you eyebrows are beautifully groomed and plucked for the big day.
10. Most importantly, remember to relax and enjoy the day!
Top 10 tips brought to you by Faye Lara, specialising in occasion, bridal and wedding makeup, Faye Lara is a qualified member of the International Make Up Association and a graduate of the London School of Beauty and Makeup. Faye Lara has worked on brides to help make their wedding day the most special day of their lives.