Toronto, Canada, November 12, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Sparkroom, Inc. (www.sparkroom.com), a leading provider of Lead Performance Management solutions, announced today that Remington College has chosen Sparkroom’s Lead Deliver and Lead IQ platforms to automate their lead delivery and gain real-time visibility into the performance of their direct response marketing channels. Sparkroom’s on-demand platform will enable Remington to take control over their lead management, reducing costs and allowing them to make more informed decisions, while holding lead providers accountable for performance.
“It was clear that bringing lead management in-house with Sparkroom would drive significant cost savings and give us greater control over our lead vendors. However the prospect of switching over all of our providers, implementing our complex business rules, and integrating with our various systems and partners was daunting – it really requires a solid solution from a vendor that can be supportive of our service level needs,” said Bob Lutz, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Remington College. “After speaking with some of Sparkroom’s other customers, I believe they have developed a methodology for rapid migration to their platform and that they will help my team come up to speed with minimal pain.”
With Sparkroom’s secure, scalable, on-demand platform in place, Remington College will:
- Gain access to a self-service platform that will enable them to proactively manage their lead vendors, allowing them to develop tighter relationships with key media partners ;
- Increase conversion rates and lower acquisition costs through access to lead performance data that will enable them to optimize their spend against their strongest performing segments and eliminating waste in areas that are not yielding results;
- Eliminate time-consuming and error-prone manual process steps through the application of custom business rules and integrated delivery of leads to their CRM system and third-party call centers.
“We are thrilled to be working with Remington College, Bob Lutz and his team,” said Jamie McDonald, CEO of Sparkroom. “We look forward to providing Remington with a software platform that will help them better manage and optimize their lead generation and admissions activities, ultimately giving them a competitive edge and helping them to scale their business more quickly.”
The Sparkroom Lead Deliver platform includes:
- Real-time lead capture. Bring together leads from all of your direct response channels in one central database.
- Complex lead validation and scrubbing. Validate that the leads being delivered are within your campaign dimensions and eliminate fraudulent, duplicate and invalid leads before they reach your call centers.
- Robust lead delivery engine. Deliver valid leads to multiple destinations based on flexible and customizable distribution rules.
- Integration with leading CRM and Student Information Systems. Pre-built connectors to leading vendor systems to insert new leads and extract conversion and admissions data.
Sparkroom is a leading provider of Lead Performance Management software and services. Sparkroom Lead Deliver and Lead IQ provide a business intelligence and lead delivery platform to give direct response marketers the tools and expertise needed to measure, manage and optimize their lead acquisition spending across every direct response channel. Sparkroom’s software, which it hosts and delivers to its customers on-demand, enables customers to capture, store and analyze information generated by their lead buying activities and to gain critical business insights into the performance and efficiency of marketing and sales initiatives and other business processes. Founded in early 2007, Sparkroom is privately-held, with funding from private investors and Matrix Partners. For more information, visit www.sparkroom.com.
About Remington College
Remington College is a common name used by all 20 campuses of a group of affiliated companies of privately-owned post-secondary educational institutions. Remington College offers diplomas, bachelor’s and associate’s degrees in the fields of health science, criminal justice, business, electronics and information technology in 10 states and also offers online programs. Remington College and its predecessor companies have been part of the higher-education community since 1985.