Los Angeles, CA, November 14, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- NeedCube is a new startup website which provides a unique way for people to submit their needs, no matter what the category of the need is. At present the Internet is supply driven. The customers have to find what they are looking for. The other problem is with categorization. Customers have to find the right category of their need to submit or look for.
This is what NeedCube is changing in a very simple but unique way by using only keywords and 5 basic questions. The customer has to answer the following questions regarding his / her needs:
- what do you want?
- when do you want it?
- where do you want it?
- how many do you want?
- for how much do you want it?
Pretty easy, isn't it?
NeedCube's proprietary search engine will index, tag and store all the relevant keywords in the corresponding question fields. In this way it is very easy to search and filter the needs and results.
So why is it good for buyers?
- you have to register your needs only once,
- you don't have to find the right categories,
- you will be found based on your keywords.
Why is it good for the sellers?
- it is easier to find the real target audience by searching for keywords relevant to your stuff,
- it is easy to subscribe to keywords and get immediate notification whenever someone needs your stuff,
- you can quickly complete the transaction.
This way NeedCube provides a unique approach for both the buyer and the seller side.
Sign up for a free account: http://needcube.com