Text Advertising Marketplace Launches at AdQuick.co.uk Awarding More Than $5000 in Prizes
A new text ad marketplace was just launched on October 9th at www.AdQuick.co.uk, providing a host of advertiser benefits, such as eighty percent commissions kept from sales through the site, Paypal payments, and payments every fourteen days. To celebrate the launch, the site is giving away over $5000 in prizes today.
AdQuick.co.uk has been building buzz with a pre-launch contest, with prizes being awarded today. Site visitors were invited to submit their email addresses for a chance to win any number of prizes, including:
1. Apple Macbook Pro
2. 3 Sony PSPs
3. 2 Apple iPod 60GB White MP3 Players
4. 5 $50 AdQuick Advertising Vouchers
Aside from not having to directly handle transactions with ad buyers, AdQuick.co.uk provides several other benefits to ad sellers, including:
1. The seller keeps 80 percent of the sale price.
2. Sellers are paid every 14 days.
3. Payments are made through Paypal (with UK residents also having the option to be paid by cheque)
4. Sellers don’t have to spend as much time marketing their available ad space, as the marketplace provides a diverse audience of advertising buyers.
AdQuick.co.uk is a UK-based online marketplace where webmasters can buy and sell text advertising space on their sites. The service was launched in October 2006 by Philip Tyler of London, as a way for website owners and bloggers to earn money from their sites by selling text ad placements. The site keeps 20% of fees paid for ad space listed on the site as a commission, and pays website owners every 14 days for ads purchased through the service.
Although based in the UK, the website is open to users from around the world.
For additional information on the newly launched text advertising marketplace, please visit www.AdQuick.co.uk, or contact Philip Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org.