Austin, TX, December 09, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- The 2010 events and vacation schedule at Yoga Yoga in Austin, Texas, features a wide range of yoga events and training programs with international presenters, as well as local teachers. Among the offerings are continuing education courses for yoga teachers, gong concerts, yoga workshops, retreats, and vacations. A detailed schedule is available at www.yogayoga.com/events
Highlights of the 2010 event and vacation schedule include:
· Shiva Rea New Year's Awakening Classes in January
· Ashtanga Yoga for Life with David Williams in March
· Teaching Yoga to Children with Shakta Kaur Khalsa in April
· A Weekend with Dr. Robert Svoboda in May
· Viniyoga Therapy with Gary Kraftsow in May
· Maya Tulum: Caribbean Yoga Vacation in June
· The Three Realms of Consciousness with Seane Corn in June
· Asana Clinic and Intensive with Donna Farhi in September
· Women’s Weekend Retreat with Jenn Wooten in October
· Ashtanga Yoga with David Swenson in October
“Over the years, we have worked to offer a wide variety of yoga classes in a professional studio environment, while providing world-class yoga with some of the most respected teachers on the planet," explains Mehtab Benton, Yoga Yoga co-founder and author of the book Gong Yoga: Healing and Enlightenment through Sound. "Our mission is to provide an authentic, Austin-friendly yoga experience to students who live here and to those who travel to study with us."
For more information about Yoga Yoga events, call (512) 707-YOGA or email email@example.com. A complete schedule of upcoming events is available at www.yogayoga.com/events.
Yoga Yoga is Austin’s premier source for yoga with five locations and over 350 classes weekly. With more than 100 registered yoga teachers, Yoga Yoga provides a wide variety of yoga styles for new and continuing students, including prenatal, postnatal, and children’s yoga. Yoga Yoga Teacher Training offers a nationally recognized program with 200 and 500-hour courses approved by the Yoga Alliance. Yoga at Work specializes in bringing the benefits of yoga into the workplace. For more information, contact visit www.yogayoga.com or call (512) 358-1200.