New York, NY, December 17, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Debt Logic, one of America’s premier debt settlement companies, is informing consumers of the top ten tips they can utilize to get the best results possible in getting free from credit card debt. To learn more from a debt settlement professional, consumers can call Debt Logic at 1-888-856-3535.
The President of Debt Logic said “In 2009 alone, we’ve seen millions of people who are seemingly drowning in credit card debt, and we believe our debt settlement program is perfectly designed to help these people get free from credit card debt and other debt problems. We believe that 2010 can be the year people begin living financially free, but only if they utilize a quality debt settlement program.”
Here are ten tips from Debt Logic that will help consumers begin to get their credit card debt under control:
1. Put away the plastic – when any consumer is dealing with debt problems such as massive credit card debt, it is important to cut off the problem at its source. Putting away all credit cards, cutting them up if necessary, will stem the tide of debt and allow the consumer to get back on track.
2. Throw away credit card offer letters – like a drug dealer trying to get an ex-junkie hooked on drugs, credit card companies will try to add more credit card debt to anyone willing to use a credit card. Consumers should immediately throw away any credit card offers they receive in the mail, in their e-mail or anywhere else.
3. Create a savings fund – one reason so many people get overwhelmed by credit card debt and eventually need credit card debt settlement assistance is that they have immediate needs that are unplanned. By having a savings fund of say $500 to $1,000 in a savings fund, many immediate needs can be met.
4. Research credit card statistics – go online and see how serious credit card debt is in America. The average American has over $8,000 according to many sources. How can people focus on buying a home, getting out of credit card debt or just living a stress free life with that much debt?
5. Don’t give in to the pressure – when a consumer is trying to get free from credit card debt, many debt settlement programs will suggest eliminating credit card use. However, immediate needs and other pressures will often cause consumers to use credit cards anyway. Fighting this urge is necessary for debt settlement success.
6. Look for sales – when shopping, live at discount stores and on sales racks. This could save thousands of dollars per year, if not more.
7. Ignore the neighbors – seeing what other people have often create jealousy and desire, but ignoring those desires will help keep consumers free from unnecessary credit card debt.
8. Trim the fat – look at your house, apartment, condo or town home and see what items can be sold, what subscriptions can be cancelled and so forth. Debt Logic’s debt settlement professionals help so many people who rack up credit card debt because of bad habits and needless purchases.
9. Research debt settlement programs – you should know what debt settlement program works right for you. Debt Logic’s information is at www.debtlogicusa.com, and a consumer can learn quite a bit about debt settlement from that website. Doing research on debt settlement companies, how credit card debt settlement works and why debt settlement negotiation is necessary can help a consumer choose the right company for them.
10. Hire a debt settlement company – hiring a debt settlement company, such as Debt Logic, has helped millions of people get free from credit card debt and other forms of unsecured debt. If a consumer gets a debt settlement company to work them, it could help get them free from massive credit card debt.
About Debt Logic
Debt Logic is an industry leader in debt settlement services. Using our unparalleled debt negotiation process, we settle millions of dollars in unsecured debt for our clients every month. Our team of consumer credit industry experts maintains a cooperative relationship with the creditors to provide the best possible results for our client's debt situation. Debt Logic provides its clients with an affordable program with one direction in mind, to pave a path to financial freedom within 12 to 36 months. Debt Logic's proven debt settlement negotiation process allows clients to get back on their feet financially so they can begin enjoying a stress free, debt free life. Call Debt Logic at 1-888-856-3535.