Washington, DC, December 21, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Dyann Bradbury has been elected President of the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA) and Kathleen Kiernan has been reelected as Chairman. InfraGard was started by the FBI 13 years ago as an alliance between it and over 34,000 vetted members to provide interface with the Bureau and the leaders and experts of this country’s critical infrastructure.
Ms. Bradbury has served in various leadership roles within InfraGard. She has been President and VP of the InfraGard Nebraska Members Alliance, InfraGard Regional Representative for the West Region, Vice President of Regional Communications- INMA, 2006 Awards Committee Chair, and, most recently, as a member of the INMA Board of Directors. Ms. Bradbury is an Associate Director of Compliance for Digital River.
Outgoing President Ron Dick said “As President of the INMA, I worked with Dyann for over 18 months. Dyann is very hardworking and knowledgeable regarding infrastructure protection issues. More importantly, she is very dedicated to improving the security of our nation. Her service at both the local and national levels of the InfraGard Program has prepared her well to lead us moving forward.”
Chairman of the INMA Board of Directors, Dr. Kathleen Kiernan echoed Mr. Dick’s remarks saying “The core strength of InfraGard has always been its ability to represent the perspective of seasoned practitioners in national level issues, and the elevation of Dyann Bradbury from Board member to President of the INMA demonstrates that commitment.”
Mr. Ronald L. Dick was recognized by the INMA Board and Officers for his service as President. Mr. Dick, brought a wealth of experience to the position having served for 25 years with the FBI as the Director of the National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC), and as the FBI Deputy Assistant Director for Counterterrorism and Cyber Crimes. Mr. Dick currently works as a Director for Homeland Security Programs for Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). The INMA leadership believes Ron’s dedication and hard work has greatly increased the effectiveness of the organization.
Dr. Kiernan stated that “Following Ron’s distinguished career with the Bureau, he has continued his public service. Under his watch the organization has flourished in its activities, partnerships, public exposure and financial stability.”
They are also pleased to announce that Kathleen Kiernan has been reelected to a second term as Chairman of the Board. Dr. Kiernan spent a 29-year career in Federal Law Enforcement and is currently the CEO of Kiernan Group Holdings. She previously served as the Assistant Director for the Office of Strategic Intelligence and Information for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Dr. Kiernan is a Council Vice President for ASIS International, a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Terrorism subcommittee, an Intelligence Fellow (2001), and graduate of the FBI’s National Executive Institute, Class 26.
In addition to Dr. Kiernan, the following members have been added to the Board of Directors.
- Bradley Lide and Paul Joyal were elected by the 85 InfraGard Members Alliances (IMAs) at the Annual InfraGard National Congress to serve a three-year terms on the INMA Board. Mr. Joyal is Managing Director of Public Safety and Homeland Security at National Strategies. Mr. Lide is President of CyberAngel Security Solutions.
- Robert Stephan was appointed by the INMA Board of Directors to a three-year term on the Board. Mr. Stephan is Managing Director at Dutko Worldwide and previously served in a variety of senior government positions including Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for Infrastructure Protection.
- Donna Bucella was appointed to a two year term replacing Ms. Bradbury who resigned from the Board to become President. Ms. Bucella is Of Counsel at Foley & Lardner LLP. She previously served in a variety of senior government positions including, as the first Director of the Terrorist Screening Center.
- William Casey was reappointed to a three year term on the Board of Directors. Mr. Casey is the Deputy Superintendent of the Boston Police Department.
- Robert Schmidt, former President of INMA, has completed his appointment to the Board. He was recognized for the significant time and effort he contributed in his roles supporting the INMA.
In addition to the naming of Ms. Bradbury as President, the following officers have been elected to one-year terms by the Board.
- Mr. Freeman Mendell has been re-elected to be the Treasurer. Mr. Mendell is the EDP Audit Manager for the Galveston County Auditor’s Office in Galveston County, TX.
- Ms. Sheri Donahue has been re-elected by the Board of Directors to serve as the Secretary. Ms. Donahue is Director of Customer Support at DisastersNet.
- Mr. Stephen Ewell has been hired as Managing Director. Mr. Ewell previously served as Director of the Washington, DC Region of Business Executives for National Security (BENS).
Full biographies for all INMA Board Members and Officers are available upon request.