Frankfurt, Germany, December 30, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- With the submission and approval of EU-ETS monitoring concepts airlines achieved an important milestone for the implementation of EU-ETS. As this was just the first marker along the path and new challenges are already visible in the distance.
To support airlines on their way Aviation Experts, a consulting company specialized in the aviation sector, recently developed a software solution to manage ETS activities. As this Emission Monitoring and Management Application - EMMA is designed from airliners for airliners we developed a highly functional and cost efficient solution to serve the needs of small and mid-size airlines.
• …airlines monitor the usage and acquisition of allowances in an efficient way and avoid the risk of facing unforeseen allowance acquisition costs at the end of each period.
• ...it is possible to build scenarios for strategic planning and initiate the according measures at an earlier stage.
• ...administrative efforts and cost are minimized.
• ...airlines do not face any software maintenance and development cost.
• …airlines have all relevant information and data about your current ETS status available. Everytime – Everywhere.
Please find further information about EMMA on their website - www.aviationexperts.de. If you require information on Aviation Experts, their service portfolio or references, please visit their website www.aviationexperts.de or contact them directly - email@example.com.