Manchester, United Kingdom, December 30, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- UK Car Discount has been running a survey into the online preferences of its visitors and hoping to get an insight that will allow them to tailor their service to meet customer requirements more.
Some of the research highlights were:
· When buying a car, one of the most single influencing factors for online purchasers is the trustworthiness of the site, as stated by 55% of respondents in the UK Car Discount survey. Second by some distance was the choice of cars available, 28%
· Most visitors to the UK Car Discount site were researching cars with a view to buy soon (50%), or in the process of selecting a new car to buy soon (28%)
· 74% were first time visitors with Google driving nearly two-thirds of the traffic to the site
· 82% thought the site was either very or fairly easy to navigate around, with only 9 people having a degree of difficulty in finding a car of interest to them
· 7 out of 10 respondents thought it was easy to find and configure the car they were looking for, which is encouraging for the UK Car Discount site design and usability.
UK Car Discount will be taking comments made about the site on-board and look to further improve their website over the next several months.
Gary Bennett, UK Car Discount MD said, “Carrying out research into what our customers want and how we’re performing against this is vital for us as a business to grow. These are a great set of results, but there’s always room to improve and that’s what we’ll be looking to do next.”
UK Car Discount is the country’s leading online car dealership and has some of the best deals around on new cars in the New Year. They have recently moved offices to South Court in Sharston, Manchester – near Manchester Airport and major motorways in the North West.
About UK Car Discount
UK Car Discount has been trading online since 2002 and has sold over £50M worth of vehicles. They are based in offices at Manchester Airport and sell only UK dealer supplied vehicles and have the full manufacturers UK warranty and standard breakdown package. To find out more about UK Car discount, visit www.uk-car-discount.co.uk
For further information, please call UK Car Discount on 0845 170 7770