Free Seminar Aims to Provide Legal and Financial Insights to Assist Business Owners in Preparing for the Sale of Their Businesses
The Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC and B2B CFO, Inc.® are jointly offering a free presentation to business owners and their advisors providing an overview on the key issues involved in selling a business from two different seller-perspectives of the sale: that of legal counsel and that of an outside chief financial officer.
Strategizing the Exit Strategy is being jointly provided as a free seminar to business owners and their advisors by the Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC and B2B CFO, Inc.®. The ninety minute presentation will provide an overview on the key issues involved in selling a business from two different seller-perspectives of the sale: that of legal counsel and that of an outside chief financial officer. The discussion will focus on what a business owner can do to prepare himself and his business for an eventual sale, including:
* Setting a sale price and what a business owner can do to enhance his sale price;
* What a business owner can do now to prepare to sell his business a few years from now;
* Describing various exit options that may be available to an owner and designing a strategy to meet those goals;
* Preparing the business’s financial records in preparation for a sale;
* Organizing corporate books and records to prepare for legal due diligence; and
* Preparing contracts and intangible assets to enhance your purchase price.
The Strategizing the Exit Strategy seminar is scheduled for January 7, 2009 at 7.00 PM and January 15, 2009 at 10.00 AM. Space is limited and being offered on a first come, first serve basis. More information about the seminar can be obtained at www.iaosolutions.net.
About Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC
The Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC is a full service, boutique law firm representing clients throughout New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania in various types of commercial litigation matters and business transactions. The firm’s focus in commercial law has given it the benefit of advising numerous businesses — from large, nationally-recognized companies to small, entrepreneurial start-ups — across a wide range of industries. One of the most significant areas of the firm’s practice is advising clients with regard to the legal aspects of selling their businesses.
If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with the Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC, please call 908.686.8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.