New York, NY, January 24, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- In anticipation of its official launch on Valentine’s Day, Iloveyouraccent.com will be giving away a free flight to New York or London to a randomly selected member of the website.
As online dating continues to define the most prominent way for people to meet, Rochelle Peachey—founder of www.Iloveyouraccent.com— has created a website which breaks away from the standard services offered by traditional dating sites.
“Too many dating sites simply have clients pay a fee, fill out a bunch of questionnaires, and sends them suggested matches through impersonal emails,” says Rochelle. “This site allows the clients to take control of the matching process by searching through various profiles and pictures, and being able to communicate with only those who meet their certain criteria.”
What separates Iloveyouraccent.com from the conventional online dating sites is that Rochelle is personally involved with all aspects of helping clients find their match—including assisting clients put together a great profile, providing dating advice, and most importantly, being there to help answer any and all questions a client may have.
Iloveyouraccent.com allows clients to more than simply search for people who share similar interests. This full spectrum dating site offers them the opportunity to communicate with others around the world through chat rooms, forums and blogs—all specifically designed to assist someone looking for a romantic relationship or a friendly companion.
Rochelle attributes the following as the main benefits of online dating:
· Really getting to know a person—Iloveyouraccent.com allows unlimited communication so clients can find out all the information they are looking for before meeting in person
· No pressure- The pressure of feeling the need to impress someone on a formal date is alleviated as online dating allows people to be themselves
· Wider Exposure- Online dating increases the chances of meeting the right person since there are so many people doing it
· Cost efficiency- Whereas people can spend an overwhelming amount of money on dinners and dates that may not amount to anything, Iloveyouraccent.com allows the client the choice of a variety of monthly membership options.
· Availability- As Iloveyouraccent.com is accessible to clients 24 hours a day, there is always the availability of searching and connecting with others, anytime day or night.
“One thing that stands out about this site is that allows clients to think ‘outside of the box,’” says Rochelle. “Whereas the norm for most dating sites is to connect singles located close to each other, Iloveyouraccent.com breaks traditional borders and connects people who share common interests across the world.”
Iloveyouraccent.com will be officially launching on Valentine’s Day, but you can sign up for free today and automatically be entered to win a flight to New York or London. For more information please visit www.iloveyouraccent.com.