London, United Kingdom, January 28, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- London School of Business and Finance always supports most motivated and perspective students. Realising that getting higher education is expensive LSBF has designed a number of Scholarship Programmes intended to give the students opportunity to study a globally recognised degree in one of the world’s financial centres. The Bank of Scotland International Scholarship is a unique possibility for Chinese students to study MBA or Master degrees at LSBF.
This scholarship is available exclusively for Chinese applicants wishing to obtain a Master degree. The Bank of Scotland International Scholarship will cover tuition fees for highly qualified professionals, entrepreneurs and business leaders from the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong (SAR), and Macau (SAR). The Scholarship Programme is aimed at bridging international boundaries by providing Chinese business professionals with opportunity to get internationally recognised degree in the United Kingdom.
To be considered for Bank of Scotland International Scholarship, you must be:
- A national of the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong (SAR), Macau (SAR);
- A graduate with proven academic skills;
- Committed to contribute to the socio-economic development of the People’s Republic of China;
- Established in a career, with a track record of excellence and achievement, and the prospect of becoming a leader in your chosen field;
- Have good English Language skills, as most UK Higher Education Institutions require a minimum IELTS of 6.5 for admission onto Postgraduate courses;
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of the Bank of Scotland International Scholarship;
Scholarships are awarded on an ongoing basis, but you will have to ensure your application has been received by LSBF before the deadlines. The deadline for Spring Intake is 29th January 2010.
Recognising the limited number of the Bank of Scotland International Scholarships available, students not awarded the Bank of Scotland International Scholarship will be considered for the Emerging Markets Scholarship.
For additional information on LSBF scholarships and news, please visit www.lsbf.org.uk. To find more about scholarship schemes visit http://www.lsbf.org.uk/students/fees-funding/scholarship-programmes.html page.
About the London School of Business and Finance (LSBF)
Located in Central London, the London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) is a leading London business school offering a wide variety of postgraduate programmes (MBA, MSc in Marketing, MSc in Finance), along with globally recognised professional qualifications (such as CFA, ACCA, CIMA and CIM) and postgraduate certificates. The school attracts students from all over the globe, with a diverse student body and a curriculum focusing on international business trends and practices.
Phone: +44 (0)207 823 2303