Dearborn, MI, February 04, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Today, jexbo.com, the site for self-published authors, and Authors Digital, a new service to create audio books, announced they are working together at jexbo.com/authorsdigital.
“By teaming with jexbo, now authors who self publish can create, market and sell audio versions of their self-published books online quickly and easily,” states David Wolf, Authors Digital Founder.
“We are working with Authors Digital because of their extensive experience producing audio for film, radio and television for more than 25 years,” states Jill Exler, jexbo Founder. “Their expertise will help self-published authors create high-quality audio books and access new revenue opportunities.”
A 2009 sales survey by the Audio Publishers Association at audiopub.org/resources-industry-data.asp, “estimates that the total size of the audio book industry, based on the dollars spent by consumers and libraries, is close to $1 billion.”
With the combination of jexbo and Authors Digital, authors who self publish can take advantage of this growing industry and:
• Record self-published books, or use professional voice-talent, in a digital, downloadable format at a local location with the Authors Digital remote recording studio;
• Save time and money with audio book project-rate pricing, not per-hour billable studio time, and list books on jexbo for free with no long-term contracts;
• Stop wasting time printing books and carrying inventory;
• Relax working with experienced distributors who properly place titles and pay on time;
• Learn the latest, self-publishing trends and tips on how to sell books online; and
• Talk directly to customers and market and sell books with a free Web page, customized bookmarks, an online forum at jexbo.com, and more.
“Once the audio books are produced by Authors Digital, self-published authors can immediately market and sell books online at jexbo.com at no cost,” says Wolf. “Plus, we have the resources to take the audio books to the major online distributors such as iTunes and Amazon.”
To discover more about creating, marketing and selling self-published books, audio books and ebooks quickly and cost-effectively, visit jexbo.com/authorsdigital now.
Formed in 2007, jexbo, www.jexbo.com, gives self-published authors the ability to reach new customers online at no cost and sell their books (jexbo receives 5% of whatever the author sells). Readers can buy books and find unique, self-published works in various categories. jexbo also lets self-published authors control the sales process, communicate directly with customers and customize a web page for marketing purposes at no additional cost. For additional information, visit their site or e-mail email@example.com.
About Authors Digital
Authors Digital offers a unique, turnkey solution to authors who wish to produce their titles in audio book and ebook formats. Founded by award winning audio and music producer David Wolf, Authors Digital provides featured author interviews, PR campaigns, ebook file conversions, audio book production and access to more than 21 major, online distribution channels including Audible, Amazon, iTunes, Sony, Time Warner, Kindle and more. For additional information, please visit authorsdigital.com.
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®, LLC, PR@jexbo.com, 800-PR1-0116