New York’s Real Estate Familie's Shrewd Upcoming Moves to be Examined at GoldenNetworking.com's Distressed Investing Conference
The Dursts, the Rudins, the Roses, the LeFraks and other members of New York’s royal real estate families are now eager to do deals; GoldenNetworking.com's Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 to analyze recent developments in the distressed real estate market.
"What distinguishes the families from other real estate players is that they buy property but rarely sell. They usually have relatively low levels of debt on their buildings, and they do a couple of projects every economic cycle rather than go on a binge, a practice adopted after bitter experiences with a deep recession in the 1970s." Their vision and strategies will be the subject of discussion and debate among a distinguished cast of real estate thought leaders, practitioners, private equity investors and professional advisors at GoldenNetworking.com's Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, February 26th, New York City.
Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier networking community for businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Leaders Forums and Business Networking receptions include:
· High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), March 1st, 2010, New York City
· Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
· Banking M&A Leaders Forum 2010, "Have Deal-Making Hit Bottom Yet?" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010 (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), April 15th, 2010, Boston, MA
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010 (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to email@example.com. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including a recent article in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html).