Raleigh, NC, March 14, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Diane Kuehn, president and CEO of VisionPoint Marketing (www.visionpointmarketing.com), has announced that John Paul “JP” Sherman has joined the firm as interactive marketing strategist. In his position, Sherman is responsible for utilizing search marketing, social media marketing and analytics to create and execute data-supported marketing campaigns in conjunction with the business goals of VisionPoint Marketing’s clients. He has more than a decade of interactive marketing experience and earned a bachelor of arts in marketing from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
“JP has an extensive and impressive history of work in developing plans for search engine optimization, social media and related industries,” said Kuehn. “His insight and expertise will help us grow our brand and position VisionPoint as a leader in online marketing solutions.”
New Media Content:
VisionPoint Marketing blog
VisionPoint Marketing on Twitter
- Prior to joining VisionPoint, Sherman’s recent projects included guiding the interactive marketing efforts for Toyota Scion, Dreamworks and Tecmo games.
- Sherman moved to Raleigh from Los Angeles, where he worked for the world’s largest video game search engine, creating interactive marketing campaigns across Europe, Asia and North America.
- He started out as a PSYOP Specialist for U.S. Army SOCOM as an expert in online information dissemination.
- After his Army service, Sherman worked with foreign governments across Southeast Asia to reduce the effects of the endemic issues of malaria and land mines. He then started a business intelligence division in an agency to provide integrated research and data analysis for such clients as Motorola and Lowe’s Home Improvement.
- He resides in Raleigh with his 4-year-old son and twin infant boys.
About VisionPoint Marketing:
VisionPoint Marketing provides strategic consulting, development, and execution of online marketing solutions for mid-sized organizations. Recognized as a leader in integrated marketing programs, VisionPoint Marketing specializes in web design, search marketing, branding, social media, email marketing, and web statistics analysis and planning. A minority and woman-owned business headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., VisionPoint Marketing received the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce’s Pinnacle Business Award for Steady Growth and Profitability, recognizing the firm’s outstanding growth and sustained success. For more information, please visit www.visionpointmarketing.com, or call (919) 848-2018. Send inquiries to email@example.com.
MMI Public Relations