New York, NY, March 14, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Professional traders and experts are gearing towards enlightening presentations at GoldenNetworking.com's High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation" (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com), March 18th, New York City, which will provide the most practical and unbiased overview of what it takes to start profiting from high-frequency trading.
High-Frequency Trading has changed the electronic trading landscape for all participants in the market, exhibiting extraordinary interest and growth. Key requirements to successfully compete in this new world include a sophisticated understanding of the technology behind trades that need to be executed in micro-seconds. Topics that will be discussed at GoldenNetworking.com's High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 include access methods to venues, regulatory overview, technology key success factors, latency, co-location, proximity, fragmented market data, compliance and risk management. Recognized experts will provide attendees with the information they are looking for in an open and unbiased environment:
· Mr. Adam Sussman, Director of Research, TABB Group
· Ms. Irene Aldridge, Managing Partner and Quantitative Portfolio Manager, ABLE Alpha Trading
· Mr. James Leman, Principal, Westwater Corp.
· Mr. Peter Van Kleef, Chief Executive Officer, Lakeview Arbitrage
· Ms. Rachel Minard, Former President, Cogo Wolf Asset Management
High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier community of business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Business Receptions and Leaders Forums include:
· Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
· Banking Leaders Forum 2010, "Discerning the New Industry Landscape (If Possible)" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, "Setting the Stage for Transformational Change" (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), May 13th, 2010, Boston, MA
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).