New York, NY, March 14, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Hundreds of top hedge fund managers, investors and experts are expected at GoldenNetworking.com's Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, DLA Piper, New York City. Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 will be the forum where hedge fund and investment managers, investors, prime brokers, lenders, lawyers, accountants, service providers and academics will obtain crucial insights for the industry not only to survive but also to excel in producing market-beating returns in 2010.
GoldenNetworking.com's Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 will feature panels covering the most insightful, relevant and timely topics that top executives of investment and hedge fund firms and institutional and individual investors cannot afford to ignore:
· Generating Market-Beating Returns Under the Watchful Eye of the SEC
· Is Gold Hitting $2,000 an Ounce or the Green Glass Ceiling Instead?
· If Goldman Sachs Mints Money like a Hedge Fund, Then it Probably is One
· The Future and Challenges of High-Frequency Trading
Last, but not least, Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 will conclude with a networking reception, from 5:00PM to 7:00PM, where attendees will be able to interact with fellow participants and panelists. That's why a select invitee list of investment and hedge fund managers, institutional and individual investors, consultants and professionals in general are making Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 their source of information for the issues and challenges to generate positive alpha in 2010.
Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier community of business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Business Receptions and Leaders Forums include:
· High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation" (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com), March 18th, New York City
· Banking Leaders Forum 2010, "Have Deal-Making Hit Bottom Yet?" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, "Setting the Stage for Transformational Change" (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), May 13th, 2010, Boston, MA
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to email@example.com. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).