New York, NY, March 15, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- A team of experts with tremendous experience in setting up High-Frequency Trading firms will address a select audience at GoldenNetworking.com's High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation" (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com), March 18th, New York City, on the right way to start profiting from high-frequency trading with making costly mistakes.
Traders are leaving high-frequency trading shops to start a new firm; they quickly plan to scale up to 100 million shares a day. Few months later, they are struggling to stay in business. Questions recognized experts in the panel will address include:
· How Not to start a new high-frequency trading firm?
· Which considerations are important in the setup stage?
· How to protect intellectual property when an employee leaves?
· How to set up initial relationships with key exchanges?
· How to leverage your prime broker for capital introduction services?
High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier community of business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Business Receptions and Leaders Forums include:
· Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, 2010, New York City
· Banking Leaders Forum 2010, "Discerning the New Industry Landscape (If Possible)" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, "Setting the Stage for Transformational Change" (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), May 13th, 2010, Boston, MA
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to email@example.com. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).