New York, NY, March 17, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- GoldenNetworking.com's Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, DLA Piper, New York City, will feature the panel "Is Gold Hitting $2,000 an Ounce or the Green Glass Ceiling Instead", with the following experts:
· Mr. Sanjeev Sharma, Contributing Writer, SeekingAlpha.com
· Ms. Alison Graham, Chief Investment Officer, Voltan Capital Management
· Mr. Dan Sobol, Managing Partner, SkyTop Capital
· Mr. Greg Zuckerman, Reporter, The Wall Street Journal
· Mr. Stephen Velotti, Chief Underwriting Officer, Juniperus Capital Ltd
Gold has enjoyed a record-breaking run in recent months, now driving towards $US 1,200 an ounce, as investors think stocks are overvalued, central banks decrease their dollars reserves in favor of bullion, gold's populist appeal and risk of inflation. One new entrant is John Paulson, acclaimed for his prescience in picking the subprime crisis. Panel members will answer the following questions:
· Are further medium-term price increases next?
· Is there a risk of additional supply coming on to the market?
· Are gold equities still attractively priced?
· Long-term, would investors return to the perceived safety of the U.S. dollar?
Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier community of business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Business Receptions and Leaders Forums include:
· High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation" (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com), March 18th, New York City
· Banking Leaders Forum 2010, "Have Deal-Making Hit Bottom Yet?" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, "Setting the Stage for Transformational Change" (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), May 13th, 2010, Boston, MA.
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to email@example.com. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).