New York, NY, March 16, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- GoldenNetworking.com's Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, DLA Piper, New York City, will feature the panel "If Goldman Sachs Mints Money like a Hedge Fund, Then it Probably is One", with the following experts:
· Mr. Drew Chapman, Partner, DLA Piper
· Mr. Craig Noell, Managing Partner, Signature Capital Partners
· Dr. Doug Hirschhorn, CEO, DrDoug.com
· Ms. Irene Aldridge, Managing Partner and Quantitative Portfolio Manager, ABLE Alpha Trading, LTD
Through the first nine months of 2009, the New York investment firm socked away $16.7 billion for its bonus pool. While Goldman Sachs employs nearly 31,000 people, in businesses ranging from money management to investment banking, the bank makes now the bulk of its money from trading, using its capital for itself and its clients. Panel members will answer the following questions:
· Is Goldman Sachs becoming a gigantic hedge fund?
· How is the firm making enough money to pay the average Goldmanite almost $700K in bonuses?
· Where is the firm moving the bulk of its alternative investments?
Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier community of business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Business Receptions and Leaders Forums include:
· High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation" (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com), March 18th, New York City
· Banking Leaders Forum 2010, "Have Deal-Making Hit Bottom Yet?" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, "Setting the Stage for Transformational Change" (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), May 13th, 2010, Boston, MA
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).