New York, NY, March 16, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- GoldenNetworking.com's Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times" (http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, DLA Piper, New York City, will feature the panel "The Future and Challenges of High-Frequency Trading," with the following experts:
- Mr. Adam Sussman, Director of Research, TABB Group
- Ms. Irene Aldridge, Managing Partner and Quantitative Portfolio Manager, ABLE Alpha Trading, LTD
- Mr. James Leman, Principal, Westwater Corp.
- Mr. Peter Van Kleef, Chief Executive Officer, Lakeview Arbitrage
- Ms. Rachel Minard, Former President & Partner, Cogo Wolf Asset Management
Despite drawing the unwanted attention of regulators and members of Congress, high-frequency trading has quickly leapt into the spotlight and gained immense popularity, thanks to record profits. Panel members will answer the following questions:
- Which are going to be the most important high-frequency trading strategies moving forward?
- Which types of firms are most likely to include high frequency trading into their trading strategy?
- What are the long-term implications on the market?
- What to expect and what to request of the regulators?
Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier community of business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Business Receptions and Leaders Forums include:
- High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation" (http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com), March 18th, New York City
- Banking Leaders Forum 2010, "Have Deal-Making Hit Bottom Yet?" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
- Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, "Setting the Stage for Transformational Change" (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), May 13th, 2010, Boston, MA.
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to email@example.com. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).