New York, NY, March 26, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Following up on the success of Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, GoldenNetworking.com is organizing Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets" (http://www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City, "Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets".
Commercial property values have fallen more than 40% since their 2007 peak. Vacancy rates are up and rents are down, further driving down the value of these properties. Meanwhile, banks have not written down the value of property as prices have fallen. Instead, lenders are still engaged in the "extend and pretend" or "delay and pray" strategies, holding property values steady. Questions that this panel will answer include:
· Is the moment of truth coming anytime soon?
· Will the government force banks to implement these charge-offs?
· If not, what will it take to get the market moving again?
GoldenNetworking.com's Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (http://www.goldennetworking.com), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Leaders Forums and Business Networking receptions include:
· Banking Leaders Forum 2010, "Discerning the New Industry Landscape (If Possible)" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
· High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), April 5th, New York City
· Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, "Setting the Stage for Transformational Change" (http://www.VCLeadersForum.com), May 13t, Boston, MA