Sherman Oaks, CA, April 02, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Founded by Julia Lungin, who is a certified Ayurvedic practitioner and a mother of two, Chocoveda blends Julia’s profound love for chocolates and passion for the ancient Indian healing system of Ayurveda.
The Chakra Box is designed to bring balance to the the subtle energy centers of your body as well as indulging your senses with the finest dark 70% chocolate and organic ingredients.
Each box contains seven (7) deliciously naturally flavored truffles that represents the seven (7) energy centers of our body. These are:
- Chakra 1 (root or foundation is our base chakra) represented by Chai flavor
- Chakra 2 (pleasure center and a source of vitality) represented by Tangerine
- Chakra 3 (located at our solar plexus and defining our self-esteem) represented by Ginger Lemongrass
- Chakra 4 (love center located in the heart) represented by Green Tea
- Chakra 5 (will center of our body that relates to our most honest self-expression) represented by Peppermint
- Chakra 6 (often referred to as our “third eye”) represented by Pomegranate
- Chakra 7 (crown chakra often pictured as a “thousand petal lotus”) represented by Honey Vanilla
Each truffle has an artfully crafted Yantra design and comes with Ayurvedic mantras that carry positive vibrations of love, healing and peace.
Chocoveda truffles are handmade from the finest, purest and simplest of organic ingredients. These truffles contain no preservatives or any unnatural additives and are absolutely dairy free, gluten-free and vegan safe.
Chocoveda recently won seven (7) awards at the 2009 International Chocolate Salon in Pasadena, CA:
Best New Product
Most Artistic Designs
Most Luxurious Chocolate Experience
Best Flavored Chocolate
Best Presentation & Packaging
Most Delicious Ingredient Combinations
Best Gift Set
For more information on Chocoveda, please contact Julia at 818.919.0808 or visit www.chocoveda.com.