Dallas, TX, April 08, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry the Alternative Energy Monthly Deal Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - March 2010 Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/alternative-energy-monthly-deal-analysis-ma-and-investments-tre/
GlobalData's “Alternative Energy Monthly Deal Analysis M&A and Investments Trends – March 2010” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions and financings in the alternative energy market. The report provides detailed information on M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions registered in the alternative energy industry in February 2010. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months subdivided by deal types, segments, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the alternative energy industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the alternative energy market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, solar, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, hydrogen & fuel cell markets
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the alternative energy industry
- Summary of alternative energy deals globally in the last six months
- Information on top deals happened in the alternative energy industry
- Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find Out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Do Deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the alternative energy market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry
Alaska Upstream Oil & Gas Fiscal Regime: 2010
Albania Upstream Oil & Gas Fiscal Regime: 2010
Alberta Upstream Oil & Gas Fiscal Regime: 2010
ReportsandReports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231