Toronto, Canada, August 02, 2005 --(PR.com
)-- Welcomed by the Honorable Prime Minister of Canada, Paul Martin and the Premier of Ontario, Dalton McGuinty; these forums are quickly being established as the leading IT events for government and health sectors.
New speakers recently added to our conference agenda include:
- Walter Bilyk, Head of Technology & Business Solutions, Community Services I&IT Cluster, Province of Ontario
- Hon. Andrew Thomson, Minister of Learning and Information Technology, Government of Saskatchewan
- Rick Makos, President, Teradata Canada
- Frank Hart, Vice President, Government Solutions, EDS
- Bob Donofrio, Senior Manager, Government Markets, Accenture
- Abla Mawudeku, Manager, Global Public Health Intelligence Network (GPHIN), Public Health Agency of Canada
For a full list of the speakers and their topics please refer to our website or simply call us for a faxed version.
This is a great opportunity for the attendees to network with hundreds of private industry executives and their colleagues from all levels of government.
To arrange interviews with our organizing team, any of the conference speakers, or to get more information about the Government & Health Technologies Forums please do not hesitate to call us or drop us an email. We also provide prepared media articles for release.
We offer the members of the media free access to all our events. To obtain your media pass for the Government & Health Technologies Forums and fulfill your organizations media needs, please contact Loba Fallah at 1-416-292-0038 ext. 815 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.