The Future of the In-Vitro Diagnostics Market to 2016 - Increasing Diagnostic Procedures Drive Demand Now Available at ReportsandReports
GBI Research’s new report, “The Future of the In-Vitro Diagnostics Market to 2016 - Increasing Diagnostic Procedures Drive Demand” provides key data, information and analysis on the global in-vitro diagnostics market, a key segment within the medical equipment industry.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/the-future-of-the-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-to-2016-increasin/
GBI Research’s new report, “The Future of the In-Vitro Diagnostics Market to 2016 - Increasing Diagnostic Procedures Drive Demand” provides key data, information and analysis on the global in-vitro diagnostics market, a key segment within the medical equipment industry. This medical device report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on seven in-vitro diagnostics market categories - Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology, Microbiology Culture and Haematology. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, key pipeline products and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
• Key geographies including the US (United States), Canada, the UK (United Kingdom), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Japan, China, India, Australia, Taiwan, republic of Korea, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Israel and South Africa.
• Global Market size and company share data for seven In-Vitro Diagnostics market categories – clinical chemistry, genetic testing, histology and cytology, immuno chemistry, infectious immunology, microbiology culture and haematology.
• Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2008.
• Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers and restraints by categories and segments.
• Competitive landscape and key company profiles. Key players covered include Roche, Siemens Healthcare, Abbott, Beckman Coulter, Biomerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Becton, Dickinson (BD), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inverness Medical Innovations, Sysmex, Gen-Probe and Dade Behring.
• Key in-pipeline products and technologies expected to hit the global In-Vitro Diagnostics market in the near future.
Reasons to buy
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the In-Vitro Diagnostics market globally.
• Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
• Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline. Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
• Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
• What’s the next big thing in the In-Vitro Diagnostics market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize
• Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the In-Vitro Diagnostics market and the factors shaping it.
10 Consumer Trends for Financial Services Providers in 2010 and Beyond
1 Maj AD (Macedonia) - Company Profile
ReportsandReports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231