Denver, CO, May 19, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for April 2010.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for April were:
* Acing the Interview, by Sandy Scardino
* The Facilitative Leader, by Glenn Brome
* First Impressions, by Alexa Adams
* Following Joe, by Alvin Ureles
* A Gentleman on Wall Street, by Harry A. Jacobs Jr. with Nick Taylor
* Hans, by Shari Drake
* Remembering the Ladies, by Ann Covell
* Understanding Autism through Rapid Prompting Method, by Soma Mukhopadhyay
* What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
* You Can Make It To The Top, by The Atlas 25 Group
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134