Axxys Technologies’ SMB Essentials Giveaway Offers Local Businesses a Chance to Win Big
Axxys Technologies announces its "SMB Essentials Giveaway" campaign for North Texas. SMBs with 5-250 employees working locally, remotely or in satellite offices are encouraged to enter. Entries for the giveaway will be accepted now through July 16, 2010. Visit http://www.axxys.com/giveaway for more details and to Enter.
“The past few years have been tough for small businesses all over, but we are seeing signs that things are starting to turn around,” says Blake Britton, vice president of Axxys Technologies. “As companies start to regain their momentum and grow they may need to add an employee, or update their equipment, and this prize package was created to support those efforts.”
Axxys has teamed with major vendors to give away a free computer system to one lucky North Texas SMB that includes:
- (1) *HP 6000 Pro Microtower Desktop PC
- (1) *HP 5102 mini-Notebook
- (1) *HP ProLiant ML 110 G6 Special Tower Server
- (1) Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate CD
- (1) Microsoft Office 2010 CD
About Axxys Technologies
Axxys Technologies, Inc. is a provider of managed IT services for the small-to-medium business (SMB) market in the North Texas area. With over 20 years of experience across the DFW Metroplex, Axxys continues to deliver the best service and support for network design, security, monitoring, virtualization, unified communications and backup/disaster recovery solutions. Working closely with top technology vendors such as HP, Microsoft, Cisco, WatchGuard and Array Networks enables us to provide the latest solutions quickly, efficiently and with a greater level of cost effectiveness. Located in Frisco, Texas, Axxys Technologies is a CompTIA accredited business and carries the CompTIA Security Trustmark. http://www.axxys.com
* Prizes listed are based on current availability listings. Should HP make changes to their product packages before the end of this contest that changes the ability to secure the currently selected items, Axxys will select a comparable product from the newest HP product codes as listed on July 1, 2010.