Dearborn, MI, May 26, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Today, jexbo.com, the site that helps self-published authors sell books online at www.jexbo.com, announced six, new interviews. Each week, Jill Exler, jexbo Founder, interviews different authors to discover their self-publishing secrets at http://www.jexbo.blogspot.com/ and the SmallBiz America channel, “jexbo – Help for Self-Published Authors” at www.smallbizamerica.com/jexbo.
“If you want to self-publish and market your books, now you can learn directly from other, successful authors at no charge,” states Exler. “In our interview series, our guests reveal personal tips and insights on the challenges and rewards of the self-publishing process.”
Visit http://www.jexbo.blogspot.com/ now to check out the recent, self-published author interviews with:
- John Hinds, author of “What’s In Your Water?”;
- Cecile Garcia, author of “In The Company of Elves”;
- Bob Wolfe, author of “Pins and Tickles”;
- Lisa Sims, author of “Stretching A Dollar To Save And Make Thousands: An Entrepreneur’s Guide To Doing More With Less”;
- Kennebrew Surant, author of “Life on the Line”; and
- Carolyn Mosby-Williams, author of “Unflappable.”
With jexbo and SmallBiz America’s channel, now authors and small business owners can:
- Learn the latest, self-publishing trends;
- Save time and money by listing their books for free with no long-term contracts, reach a worldwide audience of potential customers, and opt-in or out at their convenience;
- Market and sell books online with a free Web page, access customized bookmarks and share marketing tips on the online forum;
- Control pricing, change marketing messages at any time and talk directly to customers; and
- Turn a manuscript into an eBook, audio book or both and receive distribution and publicity via major online channels.
“In addition to tips on self-publishing and learning how to sell books online, readers will also find interesting and unique books on the site that make great gifts,” states Exler.
Need help selling and marketing your book? For more information and to claim your exclusive, no-cost eReport, “The Top 5 Ways to Get Free Publicity for Your Self-Published Book Now,” visit www.jexbo.com.
Formed in 2007, jexbo, www.jexbo.com, gives self-published authors the ability to reach new customers online at no cost and sell their books (jexbo receives 5% of whatever the author sells). Readers can buy books and find unique, self-published works in various categories. jexbo also lets self-published authors control the sales process, communicate directly with customers and customize a web page for marketing purposes at no additional cost. For additional information, visit our site or e-mail email@example.com.
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®, LLC, www.rembrandtwrites.com, PR@jexbo.com, 800-PR1-0116