London, United Kingdom, May 27, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- There are only three days left to take advantage of the early booking discount and reserve you place at the Cloud Computing World Forum Conference - www.cloudwf.com – taking place from June 29 to July 1, 2010 at Olympia Conference Centre, London.
The conference will provide a full perspective of cloud computing and SaaS from business value through integration and implementation and insight into the future of cloud computing.
Presentations will include discussions about the practical realities of these technologies and feature end users, thought leaders, platform and service providers and other senior figures from the IT and Telecoms industry.
The three day conference and expo will feature more end user case studies than any other event of this type. Key speakers at the event include:
- Mike Spink, Research Director, Gartner
- Brian Klingbeil, EMEA MD, Savvis
- Toby Wright, CTO, Telegraph Media Group
- Peter Bradley, Staff Officer Operations, RNLI
- Richard Prodger, Technical Director, Active Web Solutions
- Sriram Chakravarthy, Head of Cloud Services & Product Strategy, TIBCO
- Gordon Penfold, CTO, British Airways
- Mary Hensher, CIO, Deloitte
- Joerg Weber, Attack Monitoring Manager, Barclays
- Jason Hart, Senior Vice President, CRYPTOCard
- Marty Gauvin, CEO, Virtual Ark
- Robert Johnson, Head of Front Office Technology, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Robert Whiteside, Head of Enterprise, UK, Ireland and Benelux, Google
The event includes a free-to-attend exhibition with workshops, demonstrations, access to Cloud Camp and the evening’s drinks reception, which will be held as part of the Cloud Computing World Series Awards -www.cloudwf.com/awards - free to attend for all visitors.
To register your place then please visit www.cloudwf.com or call +44 (0) 845 519 1230.