Dallas, TX, June 01, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry Global Top 10 Emerging Oil Storage Markets - Market Analysis, Capacity Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015 Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/global-top-10-emerging-oil-storage-markets-market-analysis-cap/
“Global Top 10 Emerging Oil Storage Markets: Market Analysis, Capacity Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015,” is an addition to the oil and gas report offering from GlobalData. The energy report offers extensive information on the top 10 emerging oil storage markets in the world. This study provides a detailed analysis of the of global top 10 emerging oil storage markets: China, the UAE (United Arab Emirates), India, Canada, Iran (Islamic Republic of Iran), the Netherlands, France, Poland, Singapore and the Republic of Korea, with a focus on the key trends, drivers and challenges to the growth of the oil storage market. The research examines capacity forecasts, the demand outlook, the investment scenario and the market structure of the oil storage industry in each country to 2015.
- The report provides detailed information and analysis of the top 10 emerging oil storage markets, covering crude oil, petroleum products and chemical storage capacity, new terminals, the key companies driving industry growth, and the competitive scenario of each market.
- The research gives insights into the key trends, drivers and challenges in each of the top 10 emerging storage markets to 2015.
- Exhaustive information on the top 10 emerging oil storage markets in terms of storage capacity additions through the commissioning of new terminals and the expansion of existing terminals to 2015. It also studies the planned terminals’ storage capacity, start year, operator and equity details.
- Comparison of the top 10 emerging oil storage markets on parameters including capacity growth over 2009-2015, existing and planned capacity, demand for oil, cumulative Capex in oil storage, and state and private participation in oil storage to 2015.
- Market Structure in each of the top 10 emerging markets with a focus on the top five companies by market share, the role of the leading oil storage companies and the participation of new storage providers to 2015. Key companies covered include China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, NuStar Energy LP, National Iranian Oil Company and Koninklijke Vopak N.V
- Extensive information on related oil storage logistics: oil and petroleum product pipelines, refineries and major ports in each of the top 10 emerging oil storage markets.
- Recent developments in each of the top 10 emerging oil storage markets.
Browse all Energy and Power Market Research Reports at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/
Browse GlobalData Market Research Reports at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/Publishers/globaldata/
Top 10 Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Markets: Capacity Growth, Market Analysis and Competitive Landscape
Global Top 10 LNG Markets: Analysis of Capacity, Trade Movements, Supply-Demand and Competitive Scenario
The Future of Contract Research Outsourcing - Market Forecasts to 2015, Geographical Landscape and Competitive Benchmarking