Dallas, TX, May 28, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry Italy Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2016 Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/italy-cardiovascular-devices-market-outlook-to-2016/
GlobalData’s medical device report offering, “Italy Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2016” provides key market data on the Italy cardiovascular devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices and Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices. This medical equipment report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for seven patient monitoring market categories – Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices and Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Italy cardiovascular devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical Inc., Cordis Corporation., Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Corporation and C.R. Bard, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Italy cardiovascular devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents 2
2 Introduction 17
3 Cardiovascular Devices In Italy 18
4 Cardiac Rhythm Management In Italy 35
5 Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices In Italy 64
6 Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices In Italy 78
7 Cardiovascular Surgery In Italy 97
8 Electrophysiology In Italy 112
9 Interventional Cardiology In Italy 123
10 Peripheral Vascular Devices In Italy 149
11 Overview of Key Companies in Italy Cardiovascular Devices Market 164
12 Cardiovascular Devices Market Pipeline Products 183
13 Financial Deals Landscape 198
14 Appendix 203
Browse all Energy and Power Market Research Reports at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/
Browse GlobalData Market Research Reports at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/Publishers/globaldata/
India Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2016
China Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2016
Mexico Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2016
ReportsandReports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231