Dallas, TX, June 02, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry Future of Plant Growth Regulators in China 2010-2014 Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/future-of-plant-growth-regulators-in-china-2010-2014/
China’s plant growth regulator industry has seen remarkable progress in recent years, showing show attractive market potential in the future. Total output and output value of plant growth regulators reached 29,962 tonnes and USD256 million respectively in 2009. About 60% output was exported in 2009, the remaining 40% output about 11,776 tonnes was consumed in domestic.
This report aims to provide comprehensive understanding about Chinese plant growth regulator industry and to find out investment risk and business opportunities in this field. Following aspects of plant growth regulator industry are covered in this report.
- Total supply and demand situation. Discussed in detail the production situation, market share of key producers, market share of downstream fields and market share of key products, etc.
- Production and consumption situation of 10 key plant growth regulators. Analyze the current production technology, registration situation, production and consumption situation, etc.
- Competitiveness analysis of key plant growth regulator producers. Provide competitiveness analysis to know strength and weakness of plant growth regulator producers, and find out opportunities and threats in the industry.
- Forecast on plant growth regulator industry from 2010 to 2014. Analyze the key factors influencing development of plant growth regulator industry, and discuss the trends of plant growth regulator supply and demand and pricing.
- Identify risk assessment and market opportunities. Policy risk, industry competition risk, small demand and seasonal fluctuation risk, technology risk are assessed, and proposals to avoid risks are raised in this report. Though plant growth regulator industry faces many risks, investment in this industry is still full of many business opportunities, including supply and demand growth of low-toxic and high-efficient plant growth regulator, industry integration and development of new products with high added value, etc.
This report is helpful to:
- Companies engaged in production, R&D and sales of plant growth regulators.
- Analysts and consultants trying to gain insights into Chinese plant growth regulator market.
- Governments paying attention to Chinese plant growth regulator market.
- Chambers of commerce and associations related to plant growth regulator industry.
Table Of Contents:
Introduction and methodology
I Overview of Chinese PGR industry
I-1 Industry introduction
I-1.1 Definition, classification and key products
I-1.2 Position of PGRs in Chinese pesticide industry
I-1.3 Development history
I-2 Governmental policies related to PGR Industry
I-3 Industry lifecycle identification
I-4 Analysis of Barriers of industrial entry and withdrawal
I-5 Comprehensive economic benefit analysis
II Supply and demand of PGRs in China
II-1 Summary of supply and demand
II-1.1 Supply summary
Production summary (capacity, output, price, output value) 2009-2010
Production summary (output, output value), 2005-2009
Key manufacturers of PGRs
SWOT analysis of 5 leading manufacturers
II-1.2 Demand summary
Market volume and value, 2005-2009
Share of downstream fields, 2009
Share of key players, 2009
Share of key products, 2009
II-2 Supply and demand of key products
Consumption situation (market volume and value, share of key players, share of downstream fields)
II-2.3 Mepiquat chloride
II-2.4 Gibberellic acid
II-2.8 Sodium nitrophenolate
II-2.10 1-Naphthaleneacetic acid
III Forecast on PGR industry
III-1 Key factors influencing development of PGR industry
III-2 Future forecast, 2010-2014
IV Risk assessment and opportunities for investment
IV-1 Risk assessment and proposals
IV-2 Commercial opportunities
V Appendix: Profile of major PGR producers in China
V-1 Sichuan Guoguang Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
V-2 Jiangsu Sword Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
V-3 Anyang Quanfeng Agriculture Chemical Co., Ltd.
V-4 Jiangsu Hormone Research Institute Co., Ltd.
V-5 Yancheng Limin Chemical Co., Ltd.
V-6 Zhengzhou Zhengshi Chemical Co., Ltd.
V-7 Jiangsu Anpon Electrochemical Co., Ltd.
V-8 Jiangsu Sevencontinent Green Chemical Co., Ltd.
Browse all Chemicals at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-research/chemicals/
2010-2014 Deep Research Report on China Wind Turbine Blade Industry
The Russian Pharmaceutical Market Outlook to 2014: Policy environment, market structure, competitive landscape, growth opportunities
The Future of Agrochemicals in China 2010-2015
ReportsandReports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.