Altamonte Springs, FL, June 04, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Crazy for Bubbalou’s Bodacious BBQ? Show it! Bubbalou’s wants loyal fans and restaurant devotees to submit a picture of them eating their favorite meal at Bubbalou’s BBQ restaurant in Altamonte Springs for a chance to win the grand prize: a free lunch basket for the winner and up to four friends.
“I’m looking forward to seeing all the fun pictures that are going to come in,” said Bucky Weston, owner of Bubbalou’s Bodacious BBQ in Altamonte Springs.
Fans can enter the contest in two simple steps:
1. Visit www.facebook.com/BubbalousBBQ and become a fan by clicking on the “Like” button.
2. Email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and in 100 words or fewer share what is the best about Bubbalou's BBQ. Remember to include a name and phone number with the entry.
Bubbalou’s will select the winning entry, and announce the results on Twitter at www.twitter.com/BubbalousBBQ. Winners will be notified directly via phone.
The grand prize winner receives a free lunch basket and drink for them and up to four friends. The second place winner will receive a $5 gift card. Both prizes are only valid at the Altamonte Springs location.
- Contestants must be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years old.
- Proof of ID will be required to claim the prizes.
- Have fun in the photos but keep it clean. Remember Bubbalou’s is a family-friendly business.
- Entries must be submitted via email between 12:00am June 2, 2010 and 11:59:59 pm June 30, 2010. Winners will be announced publicly on July 4, 2010.
All photos become the property of BubbalousCatering.com and will be featured on the website and used in any other marketing campaigns as seen fit; make sure anyone that is in the photo is aware of that, and is okay with it.
After entering the contest, visit the Facebook fan page to share photos with Bubbalou’s and other fans. Sharing a photo on the fan page wall does not count as an entry in the contest but Bubbalou’s would love to see some of the fans favorite BBQ moments. Here’s how:
1. Become a fan of the Bubbalou’s Facebook fan page (if not one already)
2. Click on the “Wall” tab then click the photo icon
3. Click “Upload a photo” option
4. Click the browse button to locate where the photo is on the computer or other storage device
5. Click the blue “Share” button in the lower right corner of the photos section
For more information about the Bubbalou’s Ultimate Fan Photo Contest, visit www.bubbalouscatering.com
Since 1986, Bubbalou’s has been serving Central Florida’s best BBQ. The winner of numerous food awards including The Orlando Sentinel Reader’s Poll Best BBQ 14 years in a row, Best BBQ Dive in America by the Food Network and Best BBQ by Orlando Weekly readers, Bubbalou’s BBQ Restaurant also offers award-winning catering service for Orlando and Central Florida. Bubbalou’s catering menu has various barbecue favorites from Hamburgers to their famous barbecue Chicken, Beef, Pork, and mouth-watering Ribs, all smoked and cooked to perfection. In addition, you’ll receive Bubba’s best Baked Beans, creamy Cole Slaw, and oven-baked Brownies. Bubbalou’s Catering service is second to none for the Orlando and Central Florida area. See for yourself how Bubbalou’s Catering service can liven up any office party, wedding, picnic, or other special event.