Honolulu, HI, June 03, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- After recently completing a round of successful CIO events for the healthcare industry, utilities and government sector, CDM Media announced today its 2010 technology event schedule:
· CIO Finance Summit, August 29 – September 1, http://www.ciofinancesummit.com/
· CTO Telecom Summit, October 3 – 6, http://www.ctotelecomsummit.com/
· CIO Insurance Summit, October 17 – 20, http://www.cioinsurancesummit.com/
· CIO Summit, November 7 – 10, http://www.ciosummit.us/
· CIO Education Summit, December 5 – 8, http://www.cioeducationsummit.com/
· CIO Healthcare Summit, December 12 – 15, http://www.ciohealthcaresummit.com/
CDM Media’s exclusive summits for CIOs and technology executives feature in-depth educational sessions, including case studies and panel discussions; networking opportunities; one-on-one meetings with technology solution providers; and engaging keynote speeches delivered by innovative IT leaders. Agenda topics are determined by technology end-users to ensure that attendees are exploring relevant topics and getting the greatest value for their time out of the office.
Held in Scottsdale, Arizona, CDM Media’s CIO summits are held in a relaxed, yet focused business environment that encourages open conversation and idea sharing. Attending CIOs and technology executives are encouraged to share industry research, and IT project successes and failures. To see pictures from past CIO events, please visit CDM Media’s Flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdmmediaevents/.
For more information about participating in one of CDM Media’s upcoming CIO summits, please contact Glenn Willis, CEO, CDM Media, at 808-694-3700 or email@example.com.
About CDM Media
CDM Media is a business-to-business media company serving Fortune 1000 clients. CDM Media develops unique marketing platforms for high-level IT professionals across several verticals and is the custom design marketing organization for companies who are looking to influence and build relationships with CIOs and senior level technology executives.