Dallas, TX, June 11, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry Retail Futures Q2 2010: UK DIY Superstores Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/retail-futures-q2-2010-uk-diy-superstores/
Verdict Research: Retail Futures is a unique forecasting tool providing dynamic forecasts and analysis of market demand and price pressures every three months. A Sector Summary Report and seven UK sector and two UK channel forecasts are available (Clothing & Footwear, DIY & Gardening, Electricals, Furniture & Floorcoverings, Food & Grocery, Health & Beauty, Homewares, e-Retail, DIY Superstores).
- Brief review of economic trends and how they impact retail, explaining how we believe key economic metrics will evolve over the next two years.
- Forecasts of how overall retail and retail sectors will fare over the next nine quarters, examining volume, inflation and overall growth rates.
- Category level forecasts are provided to fully inform growth strategies.
- Forecast for online retailing, analysing total online spend, split down into food and non-food.
Another difficult year ahead with stronger growth in Q2 – but entirely driven by inflation. Even with soft comparatives growth is set to be weak and continue to be so. Retailers are going to have to work much harder to win share of consumer spending.
Within non food only clothing & footwear and health & beauty are expected to see any growth in Q2, both driven by inflation, with the return of VAT to 17.5%. The weakness of sterling and high cotton costs place further inflationary pressures.
Easing food inflation depresses growth, due to falling commodity prices and fewer seasonal fluctuations.
Reasons to Purchase
- This unique service provides constantly updated forecasts than ensures you are making the right decisions, based on the latest data.
- The reliable and accurate data exposes opportunities for growth and is a key operational planning tool to aid tactical and strategic decision-making.
- It allows you to benchmark performance with confidence and set effective targets to help maximise performance.
Browse all Country Reports at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-research/country-reports/
Browse Verdict at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/Publishers/verdict/
Browse Latest Reports at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/LatestReport.aspx
Retail Futures: UK DIY Q2 2009
Retail Futures: UK DIY Q1 2009
Retail Futures - UK DIY & Gardening Q3 2009