New York, NY, June 15, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Golden Networking's Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework" (http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com), July 22nd, 2010, New York City, will feature a panel of experts and practitioners on "Assessing the Impact of Proposed Regulatory Changes on the Over-The-Counter Markets". Golden Networking's Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 will provide attendees with answers to questions on how to successfully navigate the new regulatory landscape for over-the-counter and exchange-traded derivatives, devise profit-increasing strategies to enhance the performance of trading desks and anticipate developments in the industry.
Over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives are traded and privately negotiated without going through an exchange or other intermediary, with its privacy attracting hedgers and investors seeking higher returns. Now in anticipation of proposed rules to move some the $615 trillion derivatives market to exchange-based trading, brokers and other platforms have been bringing the change themselves. ICAP Energy, a unit of the biggest interdealer energy swaps broker, ICAP PLC, announced last month it would start delivering OTC oil prices on a new electronic trading platform. How these changes in the regulatory environment will reshape the industry? How are traders already easing into the reforms that could potentially crimp their profits? Are banks still taking a wait-and-see approach? Which proactive steps could they take before the new legislation is enacted?
Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for financial services and real estate business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders Forums, including:
- Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
- Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
- High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
- Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
- High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com