New York, NY, June 15, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Golden Networking's Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework" (http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com), July 22nd, 2010, New York City, will feature a panel of experts and practitioners on "Profit-Generation through High-Frequency Trading Strategies in Derivatives Markets". Golden Networking, which recently hosted a hundred of executives for its High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010, intends to provide attendees to Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 with answers to questions on how to successfully navigate the new regulatory landscape for over-the-counter and exchange-traded derivatives, devise profit-increasing strategies to enhance the performance of trading desks and anticipate developments in the industry.
Although recent regulatory proposals have been largely limited to the equity markets, market participants can expect initiatives from regulators concerning high frequency trading strategies in derivative markets; the recent push by regulators and lawmakers to shift trade in some financial derivatives into clearinghouses and electronic trading systems could allow high-frequency traders to make markets in additional areas. Will the interest-rate swap market, made up of instruments designed to hedge against moves in global funding rates, be indeed the most likely candidate for trading on exchanges or electronic platforms? Would liquidity differentials between cash, futures, and options, make consistently profitable high-frequency strategies in derivatives markets? How to further extend the traditional high-frequency algorithmic style of trading to incorporate the strategic use of derivatives as traded on US exchanges?
Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for financial services and real estate business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. In addition to the upcoming Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010, Golden Networking
has assembled an impressive program for Fall 2010, that includes:
· Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate" (http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com), September 23rd, New York City
· 2nd China Leaders Forum, "Challenges and Opportunities for China's Economic Juggernaut" (http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 7th, New York City
· Latin America Leaders Forum 2010, "Unlikely Oasis of Growth amid the Global Economic Crisis?" (http://www.LatinAmericaLeadersForum.com), October 21st, New York City
· 2nd Banking Leaders Forum, "Private Banking on the Brink of Transformational Change" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), November 11th, New York City
· 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, "Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond" (http://www.PrivateEquityLeadersForum.com), December 9th, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html), Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market" (http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/16/business/la-fi-new-exchanges-20100516), Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6504U820100601) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).