Washington, NC, June 17, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- After many exciting happenings over the past few months, the Somerset town and patio home community in historic Washington, NC is looking better than ever. The Open House Cookout was a huge success, drawing many new and returning friends. “Having to run to the store for more hot dogs was our only glitch,” said Developer, Chris Furlough. “We greatly underestimated our turnout, which is always exciting!”
Somerset is Washington’s premier low-maintenance community, grabbing a lot of attention from those both in the area and out of town. The community features 6 town home models and 5 patio home models. “We specialize in custom homes (at Somerset), meaning that we are able to easily “tweak” the models to fit specific needs,” said Furlough. “We recently made one of our 3BR/2Bath patio homes into a 2BR, making the master suite much larger.” Somerset homes are known for open accessible floor plans, both 1 and 2 story. “We normally see cases where a buyer needs a shower instead of a whirlpool or garden tub and vice versa. One of our 2-story models comes with elevator capabilities, making it fully accessible. To a degree, many things are possible,” said Furlough.
Every home at Somerset is built with high quality features such as brick and hardy plank siding. Interiors range in luxury upgrades such as whirlpool tubs, granite countertops, and hardwood flooring throughout. Large southern-style front porches wrap around many of the models, while others feature back and side patios. Every home has a 2-car garage in back, with a rear alley way. Agents are on site 7 days a week. The official Somerset website contains floor plans as well as interior and exterior photos.
- Fully landscaped yards.
- 2 car garages w/auto door openers.
- Full use of Somerset Community Center.
- Luxury baths w/cultured marble counter tops, ceramic tile floors, master showers, whirlpool tubs in select models.
- Kitchens with tile floors with the option of hardwoods.
- Granite counter top option.
- Standard floor coverings are high grade carpet throughout with the option of hardwoods or tile.
- Low-Maintenance concrete front porches and private side yard patios with the option of staining and stamped concrete.
- Premium wood stained, insulated fiberglass front doors.
- 25% more insulation than required by code.
- 30 year architectural shingles.
- High efficiency 13 SEER heat pumps.
- Cat 5 telephone wiring and cable ready.
- Brick veneer exterior with low-maintenance pre finished siding.
- Fiberglass exterior columns.
- Vinyl exterior railings and vinyl/aluminum exterior trim.
- Energy star insulated windows with low-E coating and easy tilt in cleaning features.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and great room.
- All underground utilities.
- City water and sewer.
- Trash pickup.