Dallas, TX, June 20, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis - MEMC Electronic Materials To Acquire Solaicx Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/mergers-acquisitions-deal-analysis-memc-electronic-materials-/
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (MEMC), a manufacturer of wafers, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Solaicx, Inc. (Solaicx), a manufacturer of solar photovoltaic ingots and wafers. Under the terms of the agreement, MEMC will pay around $103.6 million to Solaicx. The execution of the deal will help MEMC in expanding its footprint in the industry by acquiring Solaicx’s customer base, proprietary process and equipment, and in improving the company’s bottom line.
- The information related to the acquisition of Solaicx.
- A brief on companies Solaicx Inc.and MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
- Comparison of deals in the Solar PV Sector
- The rationale behind acquisition by First Solar
Reasons to buy
The Deal Report attempts to focus on the reason behind the acquisition by MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.It will allow the reader to:
- Understand the reasons for the acquisition.
- Analyze similar acquisition opportunities in the region and compare with the acquisition in the other regions.
- Assists in understanding the solar market of US.
Browse all Energy and Power at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/
Browse GBI Research at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/Publishers/gbi-research/
Browse Latest Reports at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/LatestReport.aspx
Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis – HgCapital Acquires Three Solar Photovoltaic Plants For $389.6 Million
Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis – Gas Natural Acquires 45.3% Interest in Union Fenosa from ACS
Merger & Acquisition Deal Analysis - TransAtlantic Australia Acquires Incremental Petroleum