Dallas, TX, June 20, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry Ukraine Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015 Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/ukraine-solar-photovoltaic-pv-market-analysis-and-forecasts-to-/
GlobalData's "Ukraine Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015" gives an in-depth analysis of the Ukraine solar PV power market and provides forecasts up to 2015. The research analyzes the growth and evolution of the Ukraine solar PV power market up to 2009 and gives historical and forecast statistics for the period 2001-2015. This research also gives detailed analysis of the market structures of the technology and regulatory policies that govern it. Detailed information on key current and upcoming assets give a roadmap to this industry’s development.
Ukraine is the twelfth largest power market in the world with an installed capacity of 54GW in 2009. Rapid industrialization has led to a tremendous increase in the demand from energy-intensive industries in the region. Ukraine exports its excess electricity to certain Central and Eastern European countries (CEEP), which include Russia, Slovakia, Romania, Poland, Moldova and Hungary. Ukrainian solar PV is driven by the green tariff system and has emerged as being the most effective incentive to promote solar energy in the country. The green tariff system, first introduced in September 2008 and amended in April 2009, introduced fixed Feed-In Tariffs (FIT) for electricity from renewable sources for 20 years. Ukraine’s solar PV market will have a bright outlook as a result of revision of the green tariff system in 2009. The green tariff system has so far been successful in garnering the interest of foreign investors in the Ukrainian PV industry. The high annual solar radiation levels, scientific and technologicl expertise as well as its capacity to produce over 10% of the volume of monocrystalline silicon will contribute to the future market development.
- Detailed market opportunities and challenges for present and potential Ukraine Solar PV Power market.
- Technologies covered include Thin Film Solar Cells, Extension to thin film solar cells, Crystaline Silicon Solar Cells.
- Detailed qualitative analysis of the market scenario and analysis of the market
- Covers detail analysis of producers share, and geographic distribution of generation and installed capacity.
- Historical and forecast statistics along with growth estimates for production from Ukraine Solar PV power generation from 2001 to 2015
- Information on key current and upcoming Plants
- Analytical frameworks provided include market forces analysis, value chain analysis, supply chain analysis, cost analysis etc
- Information on the major companies in the Ukraine Solar PV power market. Key companies covered include Kvazar" Joint Stock Company. JSC PILLAR, Silicon Ltd, Prolog Semicor, Ltd, GRESA GROUP and SolarUA.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow the user to:
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Ukraine solar PV power market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
Browse all Energy and Power at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/
Browse GBI Research at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/Publishers/gbi-research/
Browse Latest Reports at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/LatestReport.aspx
The US Solar PV Market Analysis: Policies and Incentives, Industry Trends and Forecasts to 2015
Concentrated Photovoltaic (PV) and Solar Photovoltaic Global Market (2009 - 2014)
Ukraine Small and Mini Hydropower Market Analysis and Forecast to 2015