Dallas, TX, June 20, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry Devon Energy Corporation Valuation Report, June 2010 - Strategic and Operational Analysis Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/devon-energy-corporation-valuation-report-june-2010-strategic-/
Devon Energy Corporation is an independent energy company primarily dealing with Exploration and Production activities related to natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids (NGLs) in onshore areas of the US and Canada. The company continuously strives to enhance its shareholders’ value through these operations. It invests in oil and gas properties with high margins, balances its oil and gas reserve mix and maintains financial flexibility. In November 2009, Devon announced plans to dispose its entire interests in international and Gulf of Mexico assets.
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights Devon Energy Corporation's new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies’ forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies’ recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies’ by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Browse all Energy and Power at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/
Browse GBI Research at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/Publishers/gbi-research/
Browse Latest Reports at: http://www.reportsandreports.com/LatestReport.aspx
Mariner Energy Inc. Valuation Report, June 2010 - Strategic and Operational Analysis
SM Energy Company Valuation Report, June 2010 - Strategic and Operational Analysis
Devon Energy Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis – 2008