New York, NY, December 06, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- It is surprising how many women - even the most technical - still keep track of their cycles on one of those tiny little calendars the banks hand out.
There are a few problems with that - there's no room for notes, they only go back one year, there's no calculations, and who goes into a bank any more?
Advanced Woman Calendar released by SoftOrbits Inc solves all these problems.
Advanced Woman Calendar lets:
- Easily and accurately track your menstrual cycles
- Calculate likely ovulation dates, and increase chances of getting pregnant
- Reduce likelihood of pregnancy by knowing most probable ovulation dates
Advanced Woman Calendar helps to use the natural contraception method. It shows the fertile days (those with increased chances of pregnancy) and the ovulation period.
The results are presented as a color-coded calendar showing fertile and non-fertile periods.
Who Needs Advanced Woman Calendar?
Everyone does, who:
- Track cycles on paper (or don't track them at all)
- Are trying to get pregnant
- Are trying not to get pregnant
- Don't like being surprised by periods
- Want to know most probable menstruation days several months in advance
SoftOrbits Inc announced that Advanced Woman Calendar will be presented at Bits du Jour (http://bitsdujour.com) on December 22.
During this day Advanced Woman Calendar can be bought with 50% discount.
Also Advanced Woman Calendar can be downloaded on the following website: www.softorbits.com