New York, NY, June 22, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Institutional Investor featured last week the list of the 25 most-traded stocks by high-frequency traders. Why high-frequency traders would want to focus on these 25 focus was explained at GoldenNetworking.net's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond," 270 minutes with the most comprehensive review of High-Frequency Trading, now available on a 6-disc DVD set at http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com.
The list included the most liquid names in the market, including Citigroup (C), Ford Motor Co. (F), Bank of America (BAC), General Electric (GE), Intel Corp (INTC), Pfizer (PFE), Sprint Nextel Corp (S), Microsoft Corp (MSFT), Cisco Systems (CSCO), Wells Fargo & Co (WFC), JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM), Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS), Alcoa (AA), AT&T (T), Oracle Corp (ORCL), Regions Financial Corp (RF), Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM), Fannie Mae (FNM), Motorola (MOT), Yahoo! (YHOO), Dell (DELL), EMC Corp (EMC), Apple (AAPL), Morgan Stanley (MS) and Home Depot (HD).
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
· High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (http://www.HFTHappyHour.com), July 13th, New York City
· Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010, "Strategies for Increasing Profits in a New World" (http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com), July 22nd, New York City
· Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate" (http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com), September 23rd, New York City
· 2nd China Leaders Forum, "Challenges and Opportunities for China's Economic Juggernaut" (http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 7th, New York City
· Latin America Leaders Forum 2010, "Unlikely Oasis of Growth amid the Global Economic Crisis?" (http://www.LatinAmericaLeadersForum.com), October 21st, New York City
· 2nd Banking Leaders Forum, "Private Banking on the Brink of Transformational Change" (http://www.BankingLeadersForum.com), November 11th, New York City
· Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010, "Proposals and Solutions for Today's Global Energy Challenges" (http://www.GlobalEnergyLeadersForum.com), December 2nd, New York City
· 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, "Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond" (http://www.PrivateEquityLeadersForum.com), December 9th, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections" (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html), Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market" (http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/16/business/la-fi-new-exchanges-20100516), Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6504U820100601) and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10" (http://www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).